Are You Disappointed With Your Social Media Results?
I Can Show You How To Turn Things Around!
You made the jump into social media. You are using one or more social media tools to talk to your customers. But the results are disappointing.
- No comments on your blog posts.
- Your Facebook wall posts remain unliked.
- Your tweets don’t get retweeted.
- No one signs up for your workshop.
- Your special offer doesn’t get used.
Your social media presence is so quiet you can hear the crickets chirping.
What Went Wrong?
Every business has a unique experience on social media. So when things are not working out for your business, there’s not just one thing for you to check and adjust. Instead, there are a series of things that might need some small adjustments.
I’ve created a training course that walks you through these important factors and helps you figure out exactly what you need to adjust to start getting the results you expect.
I talk with small business people every day, and the most common question I hear is: How do I get better social media results?
This is especially true for businesses just starting out on social media. You post things with enthusiasm and wait for responses to pour in. But they don’t arrive, or they are slow to arrive.
You are not alone!
This is a very common experience. And yet, no one is really talking about the solution. Until now!
I’ve pulled together everything I’ve learned about social media and online community building to create this course. You get the benefit of my experience, plus the experience of the people I’ve helped along the way.
In this course, you will learn:
- Skills you need to start getting better social media results today.
- How to create social media goals that you can achieve.
- Ways that your business culture (personality) impacts your social media results.
- Why some people who like what you post will never tell you.
- Ways to create a safe conversation zone appropriate for your business and community.
- Which conversation topics immediately connect you to your community.
- A strategy for organizing your social media information in one place.
By the end of this course, you can identify the blockages that keep your business from getting great social media results, and create the solution to fix them. These skills will show you how to jump start your social media program today, and will help you keep things running smoothly in the future.